Dryer Vent almost caught fire

This is a photo of a very very dirty dryer vent. It was a rental property and the owner had a reputation of not doing any upkeep on the property. You can see that the lint has charred and very nearly to catch on fire.  That this landlord put the lives of others at risk due to dryer vent fire is appalling. Making money over human loss or life is just wrong.

Pardon my little rant. But this was so close to catching on fire and it could have happened at night and lots of nasty things……

Dirty Dryer Vent


Clean Dryer Vent