This is a photo of a very very dirty dryer vent. It was a rental property and the owner had a reputation of not doing any upkeep on the property. You can see that the lint has charred and very nearly to catch on fire. That this landlord put the lives of others at risk due to dryer vent fire is appalling. Making money over human loss or life is just wrong.
Pardon my little rant. But this was so close to catching on fire and it could have happened at night and lots of nasty things……
Here is a Chimney cap we repaired. Below pictures are before & after. This is very common in Souther California. Inspect your chimney top and if you need it repaired or replaced, call us.
Here is a before and after of a fireplace where we added doors for safety.
Happy to announce we’ve received the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award!
Thanks to all our customers for making it possible.
The Award reflects consistent high levels of customer service. Check our reviews at AngiesList.com.